How to Order?
Secure online orders (24 hours / 7 days). Pay using all major credit and debit cards.
How to Order Online?
- Select your item size, quantity and colour and click on ‘Add to Cart‘.
- Proceed to your cart by clicking ‘View Cart’.
- Check quantities, totals and enter any discount codes.
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your ‘Billing’ and ‘Shipping details’.
- Select your preferred ‘Delivery Method’ if available.
- Select your ‘Card Type’ and enter your card information.
- Review your order and click ‘Place order’.
You will be issued a receipt via e-mail with a unique transaction ID. This is your proof of purchase – please keep a copy of your payment receipt and note your transaction ID number for future payment queries. You will also receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a unique order reference number for future queries.
Please Note: If your payment has been refused by our online processing system, you can contact your card issuer or account handler to authorise the payment. Common reasons for payments being refused include activity on your card due to multiple purchases or recent high-value payments on your credit or debit card.
Customer Service Opening Hours (E-mail Enquiries only):
9:00am – 6:00pm Monday-Friday
11:00am – 4:00pm Saturday
Closed on Sunday and UK Public Holidays